We're Hiring - Admin Assistant
Posted 25th Jan 2019
The Company: The National Pioneer Women’s Hall of Fame (soon to become the Women’s Museum of Australia) is a long-standing women’s museum and tourist attraction, based in the Old Alice Springs Gaol. Showcasing the achievements and lives of all women across Australia, with a focus on women in the Central Australian region, the organisation has grown to become one of three national women’s museums. Located in the Old Alice Springs Goal, which was operational from 1938 to 1996, we are also dedicated to showcasing the stories of life in the Old Gaol. With many exhibitions and an exciting venue, we are a must visit venue for visitors and locals alike.
The Position: We’re looking for a part-time (casual) Administration Assistant for 15 hours a week.
This position provides administration and retail shop support to the organisation within the financial and strategic guidelines as established by the Board, reporting to the Business Manager.
· We offer flexibility, family friendly working conditions in a small team of dedicated professionals.
· We excel in providing on the job training and support, as well as an engaging workplace full of passionate people, both employees and volunteers.
The ideal candidate is friendly, results driven, focused, with a proactive approach to the role.
Key skills include:
- Confident and effective oral and written communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer service experiences
- Strong computer literacy skills, and knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of basic website and social media management, or the ability to learn
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail, able to change tasks easily
- Ability to work in a team
- A neat and presentable presentation
- Flexibility in an ever-changing environment
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications close Friday 22 February 2019, close of business.